In life we frequently need to ask something to do something. For example, at a restaurant, we ask to be seated. Some stuff happens, resulting in…we are given a seat.
Functions are like that…ask the
seat_me() function do to some
work and come back with a table to sit at.
print('I would like a seat')
- print is a function
- It is a built-in function, included in Python
- You give it a value…aka a function argument
- It writes the function argument to output
- Print a number
- Print…nothing (no argument)
- Print two strings, separated by a comma
- Trying printing
- (Bonus) Does print return a value?
- Do you have to import